Associates Realty, Inc.
SHOPPING CENTER MANAGEMENT, SALES & LEASING SPECIALISTS
The Delaware Square Shopping Center is undergoing a major renovation with improvements to parking, landscaping, building facade, covered walkway, lighting and signage. Under new ownership and with the addition of several new national tenants, this center is fast becoming the preferred retail location in Delaware, Ohio.
DeVicchio & Associates Realty, Inc.
DeVicchio & Associates Realty, Inc. handles every aspect of real estate, including: site selection, sales and leasing of retail and office space. We also provide landlord and tenent representation and regulary assist companies of all sizes focusing on aquisition & development of industrial and wharehouse space.
Our team at DeVicchio & Associates Realty, Inc. with over 25 years experience in property management focus to provide our clients with the most extensive and efficient service possible. Our professional management team will work with owners to tailor our services to meet each clients personalized needs and goals. Louis F DeVicchio, President and Founder, and Matthew L. DeVicchio, Esq., Vice President and their team of reliable and experienced professionals are dedicated to delivering the highest level of services for our clients. Our property management group at DeVicchio & Associates Realty, Inc. will help you increase your real estate investment value.
DeVicchio & Associates Realty, Inc. Property Management services include:
• Marketing and Advertising
• Lease Agreements, subleases, assignments and amendments
• Review and provide guidance on negotiating renewals and
• Tenant complaint resolution
• Provide assistance with Tenant collections and eviction actions
• Monitor Tenants lease obligations with respect to HVAC preventative maintenance contracts, etc.
• Tenant Retention Programs
• Lease Synopsis
• Identify buy/sell & financing opportunities
• Coordination with accountant to prepare tax returns
Financial Reports/Budget & Expense Preparation and Monitoring
• Budget projections for long and short-term planning
• Operating cost reduction plans
• Payment of operating expenses, debt service, property taxes,
insurance, and disbursements
• CAM Reconciliation, operating expenses and bank reconciliation
• Reserve Account management
• Rent collection and deposits
DeVicchio & Associates Realty, Inc. is committed to taking the burden of responsibility off property owners so they can simply enjoy their investment and let our professional management team focus on accelerating our clients’ success.
For any further questions and/or information, contact Louis F. DeVicchio at
(330) 533-3740 or E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Vendor management, contract administration, and supervision
of tenant improvements and new construction
• Bidding and procurement of qualified, cost effective maintenance
• Inspections, evaluations, and repairs for fire suppression systems,
sprinklers, HVAC, roof repairs, etc.
• Emergency response 24/7
• Oversee and coordinate tenant build-out/improvements and
• Monitor turnover dates and construction deadlines
• Handle all correspondence & communication(s) from tenants,
contractors, city officials/inspectors, including zoning, building, and
• Provide prompt and courteous service to tenant complaints for roof
leaks and other maintenance and repair obligations.